How to check the quality of Cement?
- Posted by Meenakshi World
- July 29, 2020
When you are putting all of your blood, sweat, and tears into your construction project, you would like to form sure that you simply are working with the simplest material you’ll find. it’s crucial for each builder and contractor to see the standard of the cement getting used on the location during the time of preliminary inspection. If good cement isn’t used, then the standard of the whole construction is at stake. the general strength of your structure depends on many factors, and therefore the quality of cement you’re using is one among them. Excellent quality cement should be wont to achieve the desired strength of concrete and to form sure the structure stands tall for an extended time.
So, how do I check the standard of cement being used?
The following are some easy tests to be used.
1) Date of Packing – Unlike wine, the strength of cement getting used decreases with time. Cement should be used before 90 days from the date of manufacture. A year after manufacture, the strength of the cement is reduced by 40-50%.
2) Colour of Cement – Good cement is usually uniform in color. you’ll identify good cement by its gray color with a small green shade.
3) Lumps – In cement, lumps are formed thanks to the absorption of moisture. Good cement has no lumps.
4) Temperature – If you push your hand inside a bag of excellent cement, you ought to feel a particular coolness. Bad cement feels warm in your hand.
5) Floating – Good quality cement floats in water for a few times before sinking.
Always confirm to shop for the simplest quality of cement available.
Maha Cement, with its attention to detail and world-quality upkeep and process, is understood to be the simplest cement in India. For stability, trust, and quality, always accompany Maha Cement.
Meenakshi Build Wolrd Help features a good network of cement dealers near me, distributors, and suppliers located in Bangalore.
We share out all ranges of cement at an inexpensive rate that has Birla Shakti Cement, Maha Cement at the precise time. All the cement are certified and authorized as ISO standards with various grades that range from OPC (Ordinary Portland cement), CPC (Calcium Phosphate Cement), SRC (Surface Resistance Cement) and PPC (Portland Pozzolana Cement)
For more info:http://www.meenakshibuildworld.com/cement.php
Contact info:+91 9900027700